Old 19-04-2005, 03:43 PM
lauryc lauryc is offline
Registered User

Location: U.K. South-west coast
Smile

[quote=Roger]SH wrote:[color=blue][i]
I live in Hampshire and the garden is in a frost pocket. I have an 8ft high
olive tree planted in a sunny sheltered position but keep it wrapped up
during the winter. I've uncovered most of it but do you think I can remove
the rest of its protection yet please?

I have an Olive tree in the ground in a very windy spot. It was 4 feet tall when planted 3 years ago. It is now over 12 feet high and nearly as wide. It gets no protection at all and this February/March we had a few nights below zero. It is thriving.

I live about 10 miles from Hill house on the coast at Torbay.

So not too tender..

Laury

If you follow the link to "garden growth" you should see how it has grown.
www.lauryworld.com