Old 19-04-2005, 05:35 PM
John

Thanks for the information.
Got a fungicide says it's good for roses..Sprayed it on and it looked like
milk..Will see if it works..I bought it before I saw these posts..I had read
about the neem stuff was was afraid to use it as they are young and sit in
the sun and read somewheres that stuff can cause burns? Sorta like cocoa
butter on bare skin? maybe I read that wrong...
Thanks again!!
John

"Tex John" wrote in message
Saf-R 3-in-1 from Home Depot. It is a Neem-based (meaning organic tho with
this product not non-toxic) and it works on fungus, bugs, you name it.

I use it for black spot on roses. It doesn't really kill it (not much
does)
but spraying every few weeks keeps the spots down. And aphids it kills
right
out. Most other bugs take a few days to die off but it will kill anything
that eats the plant eventually.

Good luck,
John

"John" wrote in message
Hello group..
Got four hybrid roses which I planted about six weeks ago. Three of the
four are growing great and the Snowfire just opened it's first bud. I
was
out there admiring it yesterday and noticed something white on the leaves
and got down for a closer look and discovered the white areas were fuzzy
like bread mold only white..I also noticed on the one not doing well
there
were a bunch of very tiny lime green bugs..Aphids?
Anyone have a good treatment for these? I am sure I will have to get
something seperate for the two problems but don't want to run out and get
the wrong thing...

Thanks so much!!!
John