Old 20-04-2005, 12:24 AM
Xi Wang

I'm glad someone caught that....I just saw that they had it and didn't
look into anything else. How about this one?

http://www.akerne-orchids.com/catalogue/den.htm

Cheers,
Xi

Ray wrote:
I think it is interesting to note that Houri ships from Malaysia via the
USPS (how do they do that???), and offers a wide variety of paph species.

As all slipper orchids are on the CITES Appendix I, they are not eligible
for trade, so if you buy any from those folks, be prepared to have the USFWS
seize them and potentially fine and/or jail you!

Those "minor issues" make that vendor questionable, in my mind.