Old 20-04-2005, 08:00 AM
Charlie Pridham

"gasdoctor" wrote in message

I have a small south facing wall (its my shed) its very sheltered and
only gets full sun in the middle part of the day, next to it is my
compost bin.
I would like to grow a scented climber to disguise any smells that the
bin may make and be attaractive etc.
I was going to choose jasmine (officinale) but it seems it very hard to
grow.

Any suggestions or advice?

Cheers
--
gasdoctor

Jasmine is not hard to grow but it can sometimes be hard to get it to
flower, try an ordinary honeysuckle, Lonicera periclymenum, the variety
Sweet Sue is a nice compact and bushy plant. However I suspect you won't
need either as your compost heap shouldn't smell :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk