Old 20-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Conor Sipe

Default [IBC] bougie help

Hi everyone,
I'm experiencing a problem with my bougainvillea, and was hoping somebody
could help. As soon as I think I've found a plant that I can grow with no
problem, something happens...sheez!

The leaves (which were looking a healthy dark green when they burst forth
from their buds) have begun to turn a silvery color. At first I thought it
was a coating on the outside of the leaves, but it is definitely the leaves
themselves. Is this a case of run-of-the-mill chlorosis or something more
serious? If just chlorosis should I treat with Epsom or...? Not sure if
this is of any consequence, but about a week ago, I moved the plant outside
to a shady porch (that gets morning sun) to begin adapting it to outside
sun.

Thanks in advance for your patience with a beginner!

Conor
Williamsburg, VA

P.S. Is anybody planning on going to the Virginia Bonsai Society show this
weekend in Norfolk? Or know anything about it for that matter?

It has removed 20152 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++