Old 20-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Al Reid

"Witchy Mama" wrote in message ...

ok well I decided to entertain my kids by putting some wet paper towel
in a jar and put a bean on it so it would grow and well this bean is
going crazy lol, its wrapping its roots around the paper towel and is
growing right out of the jar. Now would this bean plant survive if I
planted it in the garden? If I can plant it, should I unwrap its roots
from the paper towel or should I just put the paper towel in the ground
along with the roots seeing as it seems to not be doing any harm to our
little guy? I think my son would be quite upset if I just had to let it
die as he is getting quite attatched to it LMAO...

--
Witchy Mama

Sure, put it in the garden, it should do fine. I don't think you need to unwrap the roots from the paper towel, as that will
probably do more harm than good.