Old 20-04-2005, 01:24 PM
kc

Thanks, all, it does seem to be getting better....I did take the opportunity
to clean out the pond better and found two things: some disgusting little
pink worms (!) and that my lily pot that was sunk in the bottom of the pond
no longer has any lily bulb in it--do you think that the fish ate it? I've
searched through all the dirt and there's no longer any plant material in
it.
Kirsten
"~Roy~" wrote in message
One thing that is a possiblity is dirt (mud) may have now washed into
these areas from water flow, so there may be a bulge were there was
none before and a hollow where there was none before and even if the
water goes out it still will not lay like it did before.