Old 20-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Polly Purebred

Thanks to both Doug and Cheryl! The Nasturtium looks like it might be
absolutely perfect for this area and I've never grown them before. I
think I'll definitely give them a try. The amaranth would be too tall,
but it's another that I think I'll try this year in another area to
completment some of my taller 'round' flowers.

I just love trying a few new plants out every year. It's so much fun!
:-) This area, though, has been a real thorn in my side for a couple
of years, as I just can't seem to find the perfect plants for the front
of this bed.
I'm anxious to try out the nasturtium.

Thanks again,

Polly