Old 21-04-2005, 05:54 AM
Ronnie DaFeo

Default How to identify succulents?

I've been on a succulent trip recently and have acquired half a dozen
different succulents including living rocks, aloe, baby toes (my
favorite so far but finicky), and three that didn't have species
labels when I bought them. I have no idea how to search for them on
the Internet, succulent-oriented sites may list thousands of species
but I have no clue how to narrow my search based on appearance. I
suppose I could take photos of them and post them on a website for
y'all to identify, but I would like a resource where I could look up
unknown plants. Thanks for any help!