Old 21-04-2005, 11:39 PM
Witchy Mama Witchy Mama is offline
Registered User

Location: Brisbane, Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Hi Witchy,

What kind of bean you got? I am living in mid Wales in UK and where do you
live? It is because here we can overwinter hardy broad bean but we should
not plant French bean or runner bean out before May. Besides, we need to
hardening off the plants before we plant them outdoor if they are raised
indoor. I will put the plant with the kitchen towel into a pot with compost
and start hardening off if the weather allowed.

Hope it can help.

With regards,
CK from Aberystwyth

um its blue lake or something like that (I know it has blue in it LMAO), and I am in australia but we don't really have a winter where I am so alot of people will grow out of season, I figured it wouldn't hurt to try getting it to grow, its not like I am relying on it to feed us lol...