Old 21-04-2005, 11:48 PM
[H]omer

Sue Begg wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 05:45:12 +0100, "[H]omer" wrote:

Just bought one of those Paraffin heaters (the one that lasts two
weeks), for my newly assembled mini-greenhouse.

All I need now is the Paraffin, but ... er ... where do you buy it?

Probably a bit far out of the way for you but if all else fails
Cameron's Garage in Cuminestown have it at about half the price of B&Q.
But you have to take your own container.

Hmmm, 27 miles is a bit far.

I discovered there is a *great* store in Ellon (11 miles) called 'J.R.D.
Equipment'. Bigger than most B&Q's and *much* better quality. Their
range of plants is stunning - and so healthy too. Not as many plants,
but much nicer and more interesting. They have a Weeping Cherry and
Japanese Maple that I've decided to buy, and a shrub (forgot the name,
sorry) but it was gorgeous - little yellow flowers and apparently a
favourite of ladybirds. Their garden furniture and ornaments are
fantastic too.

Oh I can see I'm going to be skint by the end of the month ... again

Yes I did remember to buy what I actually went there for

-
[H]omer