Old 22-04-2005, 03:48 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:24:53 -0400, "kc" wrote:

Thanks, all, it does seem to be getting better....I did take the opportunity
to clean out the pond better and found two things: some disgusting little
pink worms (!) and that my lily pot that was sunk in the bottom of the pond
no longer has any lily bulb in it--do you think that the fish ate it? I've
searched through all the dirt and there's no longer any plant material in
it.
Kirsten

Imho, it might have died and rotted away. I wouldn't blame the fish as the
rhizome would still be there, at least parts of it. They might eat the
greenery off, but they couldn't make much of a dent in a healthy rhizome.
~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~