Old 22-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Birthday suit Larry

From: Fred Hall

On 21 Apr 2005 17:21:56 -0700,
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/9trdz

Leaky kill file, Fred? ;B

=======================
From: Fred Hall

I encouraged Carol to kill file Jabriol.
=======================

This is where Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall preaches "kill file" and denies
it and has replied 100's and 100's of times to his "leaky kill
file"...while moaning about someone's "leaky kill file" - foaming at
someone for being a troll while admitting to being a troll, but also
hypocritically wept: "Either you're a troll, in which case I won't
bother with you anymore"

poke

"You brought me here. Damn! I'd better haul my ass on out of here.
I'm scared now. it's hands (posts off for me). kill file."
~Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall, admitting to being a controlled,
blistered and owned pawn - a scared pawn...too spanked to do as s/h/it
wishes