Old 22-04-2005, 11:56 PM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] It's spring and I need sprouting advice :D

I have used 1 qt glass jars over cuttings and I woudl
thing that sprouting seeds under cling wrap would have
a sililar effect, but after many successful attemts, I
did have one mini greenhouse get a fungus and
everything died.

As to patience. Many come to bonsai later in life.
For us seed growing bonsai is not viable. I hope you
are about 20 years old and can see this project
through.

kits

****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++