Old 23-04-2005, 12:25 AM
S Orth

Hope you have an online site to post pictures to share!!

Suzy, Wis., zone 5

"Tony & Shellie Welch" wrote in message
ink.net...
I built a structure for my swing and hammock 10+ years ago and planted a
wisteria on one corner. Boy was it slow to start out. Probably took 3-5
years to get above 3 feet tall, then Whamo! It took off like all good
wisterias are prone to do. I traied it to cover the open slat top of the
structure whic h is about 10X14. It has finally covered the top of the
structure to give a shady spot.

I never thought it would ever get around to flowering, but by golly, THIS
year it is covered with buds. They've elongated to 4+ inches and may open
any day!!!. Can't quite tell what color they will be - I've long since
forgotten which wisteria it was.

I am thrilled !!!!!

Shellie
Zone 5b