Old 23-04-2005, 04:38 PM

Yes, I've done this to some of the displays at my workplace, but it's
not just limited to philodendrons.... Spathiphylums (commonly known as
"Peace Lilies", certain types of Anubias (after acclimating to lower
humidity levels), various Dracaenas, Acorus, Syngonium Triflorum
(Arrowhead), Lysimachia (Creeping Charlie), and Cryptocoryne Ciliata
(after acclimating to lower humidity). I'm sure that there are many
more species that would take well to this type of usage, these are just
the ones that I've tried and been successful with so far. Most of the
species that I've listed have generic 6500K bulbs over them. Good
luck to you on trying this.

,Seth