Old 23-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Jim Lewis

Billy M. Rhodes wrote:
In a message dated 4/23/2005 12:09:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Does anyone know of a place where a semi-beginner might find them?

Check out

http://www.evergreengardenworks.com/rules.htm

I hadn't seen Brent's "Rules." As usual, well done. I was going to
recommend Dave Degroot's booklet, but Bart beat me to it. Naka I is
good, too.

Another that few people have and that is concise, as most all of Tom's
work is, is "Bonsai Manual for Appreciating, Judging, and Buying
Bonsai." It's another ABS publication.

All this said, if anyone ever designed a tree that followed all the
rules, he or she would have a terribly dull tree.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - When we see land as
a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and
respect - Aldo Leopold - A Sand County Almanac

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++