Old 23-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Tom Atkinson

Harold
Our weather has improved with global warming. Winter's are mild and that's
probably why my Clianthus has done so well. I have raised some from seed and
given to friends and they have also flowered for them. By the way the only
time I got sun stroke was in Co Donegal !!!!
Tom Atkinson
"Harold Walker" wrote in message

"Tom Atkinson" wrote in message
I was wondering if any member of the group grows clianthus. i find it to

be
very spectacular and has flowered this winter/spring since last Novr.
I have posted 2 photos on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.
Tom Atkins

How is your locale these days...I was stationed at Eglington in 1950 for
three months...the wettest three months of my life.......HW