Old 23-04-2005, 11:31 PM
Kenni Judd

It happens. A very reputable Thai nursery once accidentally doubled my
order [for several hundred plants] ... Given the shipping costs [and
stress], returning the excess is not a good option. I managed to wholesale
most of them out to other growers [to the great relief of the Thai nursery
since, notwithstanding their bill, I wasn't about to pay for them all].
Kenni

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Wow! Some screw up!

K barrett

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
I recently had a well-known orchid company in Hawaii screwup my order

royaly
leaving me with 50 Phals and several Catts I didn't order instead of

ones
want. Anyway, I thought I'd offer them to friends here first. The Phals

are
hybrid crosses, mostly reds and yellows (I think) plus some others. The
Catts are mericlones. If you're interested, please contact me offline

and
I'll send you a list of what I have. There is only 1-6 of each item.
Gary