Old 24-04-2005, 12:14 AM
V_coerulea

Well all the Phals are gone. Thanks so much to those who helped me out.
Gary

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
I recently had a well-known orchid company in Hawaii screwup my order
royaly leaving me with 50 Phals and several Catts I didn't order instead of
ones I want. Anyway, I thought I'd offer them to friends here first. The
Phals are hybrid crosses, mostly reds and yellows (I think) plus some
others. The Catts are mericlones. If you're interested, please contact me
offline and I'll send you a list of what I have. There is only 1-6 of each
item.
Gary