Old 24-04-2005, 04:26 AM
DD DDD

Default Charcoal In Large canister Bio/Mech Filter?

Can I put activated Charcoal in my canister? Will it do any good? Or
should I just leave it alone? Im just trying to keep the water as pure
as I can. My filter is 12 inches wide and 24 inches high. It has room
for a charcoal area. Also I have a course, medium and fine filter with
40 bio ball on bottom, Can I put A fine filter on top instaed or the
course one so I only have to clean the top one and not disturb the
others. I want to keep the good bacteria alone that way. Thank you