Old 24-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Susan L. Marsh

Default [IBC] Locating Bonsai Pots in Port St. Lucie, FL?

Hi all-I just found this list and was wondering if anyone in the Treasure
Coast area of Florida could tell me where I could get bonsai pots locally.
("online" isn't locally LOL). If I had only had access to a kiln... I'm
new to bonsai, a friend of mine does it mainly using Portulacaria's and I
made off with a bunch of cuttings. I also found some Junipers ('nana'
type) at HD and Lowe's I liked, although I've heard they are hard to keep
alive in this area. I'm interested in learning as much as I can, and heard
a rumor that there's a bonsai clue that meets in Ft. Pierce.. now to track
down the rumor! If anyone had any idea or hints on where to get pots
(mainly training ones at this point) I'd appreciate it.. thank you!

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++