Old 24-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

In a message dated 4/24/2005 4:00:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Hi all-I just found this list and was wondering if anyone in the Treasure
Coast area of Florida could tell me where I could get bonsai pots locally.
("online" isn't locally LOL).

If you hook up with the Ft. Pierce Club they will help you find pots.

Portulacaria's and I made off with a bunch of cuttings. I also found some
Junipers ('nana' type) at HD and Lowe's I liked, although I've heard they are
hard to keep
alive in this area.

This is true. We work with a lot of Ficus and the club members will
help you find varieties that work well.

I'm interested in learning as much as I can, and heard a rumor that
there's a bonsai clue that meets in Ft. Pierce..

Treasure Coast Bonsai Society
1755 74th Avenue,Vero Beach,FL 32966-1340

Meets at Saint Lucie County Agricultural Center
8400 Picos Road,Fort Pierce,FL This is just north of
the Ft. Pierce interchange of the FL Turnpike and very near the HiLi Fontoon
(sp)
2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m.
President is Richard Turner (772)569-5630

Ernest Johndrow (772)286-0815

Barbara Poglitsch (772)287-5356

Ray Malin (772)466-0054

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++