Old 25-04-2005, 01:19 AM
Sue

junkyardcat wrote:
I'm trying to figure out what I want to add to my gardens this year and
would like some input. What do you have growing in your gardens that blooms
all Summer and tolerates Texas style heat? I will be planting some in full
sun, some in partial shade, and some in full shade...trying to beautify my
whole property...suggestions?

Thanks!
Angie in the Boonies of East Texas

I am a 100 percent fan of perennial geraniums for most garden spots.
There are many varieties and colors, different heights, etc. Most will
tolerate partial shade but not full shade. They go with everything!
This year, for the very first time, I'm raising some from seeds. Some
varieties came up in the greenhouse but other varieties didn't. The
instructions for the slow germinators included placing them in the
fridge if they hadn't come up in 8 weeks. Suze