Old 24-04-2005, 10:35 PM
kathy

We got linebacker youngest son to move
some more brick and rocks for us (only have
him three more years to have to take advantage
of him...)

Atlantis was raised and the creeping jenny
that had been submerged for, what, ten
to fourteen days... did wonderfully. It even
started putting out roots from its 'branches'.

The one surviving sweet potato suffered but
may rally and I planted it in an earthbound
pot.

We put in two big sized micro cattails and
a big rock. Planted more creeping jenny
around the edges and gave it a bit more
room above the water level (though that
changes with water changes, thunderstorms,
etc).

Looks pretty good.
We will be adding a digital camera to the toys
around here soon so I'll have some pictures to
show you someday (after the kids teach me how
to use it...).

kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com