Old 25-04-2005, 12:36 AM
RichToyBox

The hose driven vacs will work, but they are slow if you have much debris.
I used one when I had the preforms many years ago, but to keep from having
all the chlorinated water go into my pond I rigged up a shop vac hose where
the bag went and had it discharge out into the flower beds. The chlorine or
chloaramine in your water needs to be treated.
--
RichToyBox

"Mike C" wrote in message
ups.com...
I saw this vacuum for pools/ponds on the Hammcher Schlemer website. It
hooks to your hose and uses the hose to create a vacuum to collect
debris into a bag. I was wondering if anyone had one and how it
worked. It would be nice ot be able to clean the pond of debris without
draining. I think the thing cost $50.

Here is the link:
http://www.hammacher.com/publish/657...89_poolCleaner