Old 25-04-2005, 05:30 AM
Wilmdale

I topped off Wednesday, left for the weekend, got home this afternoon,
and about 4 - 5 inches had evaporated (I am HOPING it is not a leak!).
So, I topped it off again tonight. Will see how it is in the morning.
If it is a leak I should see some loss after 10 hours.

Hope all is well in CR! We got a bit of snow and rain here too!
Keep me posted on your water levels. I will ask some of the other
ponders here in the mid and southern front range if they are
experiencing the same thing.

W. Dale
Wilmdale Pond - http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib

G & K Meyer wrote:

We to had to add a ton of water it really dropped the last couple days here
in Castle Rock, CO. not sure why? thought may have a leak will have to see
if it happens again. The rain/snow tonight should help.

"Wilmdale" wrote in message

Is anyone else out there losing a lot of water to evaporation?
I have lost about 6-7 inches since Sunday. We've had no rain and it is
dry here in Colorado Springs, but 6-7 inches?

Just wondering.

Thanks,