Old 25-04-2005, 01:39 PM
Bob Hobden

"jay jay" wrote ...

Hi, I'm looking for an online source of plant/seedling labels (orange
sticks perhaps) and small brown envelopes to store seeds in. (I'm in
rural France so no chance of nipping down to the local garden center)
I've been cutting up plastic tubs for the labels but running out of
material and ideas. Have tried googling but not come up with anything.
Any help most welcome.

I use plain manilla "Wage Packets" as seed envelopes .....

Depends how many you want...
http://www.euroffice.co.uk/itm_show....al-108x102mmOr the ones I use were from our local Staples store (now gone!)http://www.staples.co.uk/ENG/Catalog...--RegardsBobIn Runnymede, 17 miles West of London