Old 25-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Roberto Alday Delgadillo

Default [IBC] Ginko seedling

Hi,

Some months ago a friend of mine gave some Ginko seed and of course, I
planted. About 2 week ago appeared the first seedling, now I have 8 out 25,
but my question is, how long should I need to wait until I can move them to
a training pot? As a matter of fact, I am thinking to use them on a Yose Ue,
of course I realize that this is going to be in the long future. Just for
you to know, I also have some trees, but as these seeds were a present, I
decided to take the chance. As usual, let me thank you all in advance for
your help.

Best Regards,

Roberto

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++