Old 25-04-2005, 05:55 PM

On 2005-04-24, Daniel B. Martin wrote:
Jennifer Richards wrote:
I admire you for wanting to capture and relocate them, but they're hardly an
endangered species. Why not just get an exterminator?

For me, killing things is to be avoided if there is a safe-and-sane
alternative.

Daniel B. Martin

There is a snake repellant (sulfur I think) you can buy in bags. Don't
know if it really works or not.

Do you know for sure they have actually taken up residence? or was it
just one sighting? If they have taken up residence you may want to
consider why and eliminate the desirable conditions that attracted
them. Fill depressions and holes with gravel or permatil. Remove leaves
and other insulating materials. Not sure what els.

is a garbage address.