Old 26-04-2005, 12:05 AM
Peter H

"Noozer" wrote in message
news:BnPae.1128006$6l.572340@pd7tw2no...
There are a few areas where the grass is taking over and I'd like to find

way to spray out the grass without killing the other plants filling in.

I've
pretty much pulled all that I can, but some of it is difficult to get and
and I always miss some.

Can someone suggest a spray that will kill grass only? Also wondering what
other types of plants I should avoid spraying with this chemical.

Thanks!

Unless the other plants that you wish to preserve are hardy, shrubs I am
afraid that you are out of luck. There is no such chemical that I have ever
heard of.

Peter H