Old 26-04-2005, 01:01 PM
J Fortuna

Nancy,
Very nice indeed!
Good continued growing,
Joanna

"Nancy G." wrote in message
oups.com...
About a year I listed this as one of my favorite beginner orchids,
describing it as a confidence builder. Reka replied to my post and
question, and based on the information she gave me, as well as the
appearance of the blooms, believe it is Bc Springtide. I doubt the
plant will ever be shown or used in a cross, so it doesn't really
matter.

I took this plant to the orchid meeting tonight for show and tell. It
has 7 blooms and 4 unopened sheaths.

The photograph makes it look darker, more purple, probably the flash, I
don't know why, but in natural light is a lighter more delicate pinkish
lavender.

photo is posted at www.tblake.com/orchids

I finally broke down and bought a digital camera. It may have created
a monster. Hope I don't boor anyone too much.

Best wishes, Nancy G.