Old 23-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Nick Maclaren
writes

But how warm and sunny is it? If significantly so, do consider
Campsis x tagliabuana.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Thanks Nick but I would prefer something a little more delicate,
otherwise it just looks very blowsy on the front of the wall. It is very
warm as we have Tarmacadam driveway and it isn't shaded in the slightest
and the flue for the gas boiler comes out at that point so it's warm all
the time. I wanted to train it across the top of the garage as we have a
diagonal sloping roof above the garage up to the top of the house (if
you see what I mean) That space is just crying out for #decoration' but
Lonicera was too woody after two or three years and stood out too far
from the actual bricks.

Janet
(sorry to be picky)

--