Old 24-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Alan Gould

In article , keith ;-)
writes
I have grown moneymaker & sungold,they are in a warm greenhouse at the
moment 60 min.I want my space back,and want to transfer the toms into my
cold greenhouse at the bottom of my garden.The plants now require support &
are starting to flop over.So when would you put them in the cold
greenhouse,I wouldn't plant out in the garden until 1 st week in
June,bedding & baskets etc.will they be alright in the cold greenhouse
before .

We took a dozen Harbinger tomato plants from our conservatory and put
them onto the staging of an unheated greenhouse today. We will give them
a couple of days to acclimatise, them plant them out into the prepared
soil of the floor. We shall listen to the weather forecast!
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.