Old 26-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Sacha

On 26/4/05 16:10, in article , "cNp"
wrote:

Hi,

I have recently built a fence, 7 posts, six 3m sections, using posts, arris
rails, gravel boards and feather edge boards.

Now given that the standard UK length for arris rails is 3m (So I read) how
come I seem to draw a complete blank on getting anyone to make up some 3m
trellis for me?

Additionally I don't seem to be able to get anywhere to supply 1inch by 1/2
inch wood in 3m lengths for me to make my own.

Any ideas? Company names (I live in Berkshire and have phoned round a few
already).

This sounds too obvious but I imagine you have tried any local sawmills? We
have one near us that makes up pretty much anything but that's no use to
you...
These people are in London and make custom built architecture but I have no
idea of price or delivery etc.
http://www.gardenarchitecture.net/
--
Sacha