Old 27-04-2005, 03:44 AM
Cereus-validus.....

rec.gardens.be-mean

How lame, Suzy Q.

Would you rather it was a farting contest?

This isn't rec.gardens.Twinkies-rule either.

The question asked by the original poster was answered long ago. Its you
dizzy bimbettes that insist on taking the conversation to the extremely
stupid. Just let it go and start a new subject line if you biddies want to
go off-topic. None of you are bright enough nor interesting enough to be the
center of any worthwhile discussion.

"Suzy O" wrote in message
Guess I missed it when this group was renamed rec.gardens.be-mean. Tsk,
tsk. It's always ok to disagree, but why turn it into a ****ing contest?

Suzy O

"Cereus-validus....." wrote in message
. ..
ROTFLMAO!

Yada, yada, yada, Lisa Lisa.

Excuse me as I fart in your general direction.

If you don't want to be mocked, just don't say silly things.

Its just that simple, you twinkie.

"LisaTWade" wrote in message
oups.com...
I do not appreciate your insults of me or my plants. Please do not
reply to or comment on any of my posts in the future. Find someone
else to make fun of.