Old 27-04-2005, 05:27 AM
Mike Patterson

On 26 Apr 2005 20:40:57 -0700, "Ann in Houston"
wrote:

You're pretty observant. I don't think I would have noticed the
position of the feet.

Well, I was pretty interested in seeing which of my critters was about
to become sushi!

After it landed on the boulder it moved around there a couple of
minutes, obviously had nothing in "hand", so to speak.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin