Old 27-04-2005, 06:21 PM
ForeverArsenal

Spider" wrote in message
ForeverArsenal wrote in message
Hi
Wonder if someone can advise please.
Lean -to greenhouse in full flow at the moment.

Up one corner I have a sieve which I've just discovered is home
to a few hundred tiny-tiny mustard coloured spiders ,is this
the norm for babies spiders or do I have a greenhouse nasty
that needs sorting.

Many thanks.
--
Barry.
If it ain't broke-don't fix it.

Hi Barry,

The spiderlings of Araneus diadematus (aka the Garden Cross Spider) are
yellow with a black triangular marking on the rear third of its abdomen.
They generally hatch and disperse around April.

Hi Spider and all others who replied thank you all.

Many thanks for the info,spiders to small to see any markings.
Lots of them tho.

Barry.
If it ain't broke-don't fix it.
"