Old 28-04-2005, 01:53 PM
vanda lee vanda lee is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symon
Hi everyone, this is my first postibg and ive never used this service before, so apologise if thuis question has been aske a thousand times. I have recently dug up my front lawn and replaced it with decorative chippings and some grasses due to the fact that my lawn was always covered in Cats mess, i tried everything from garlic to curry/chilli powderand lots of garden centre products. to my horror this morning i have found another very large deposit right in the middle of my new (and very nice looking may i add) garden. Can anybody please help( other than the usual boot up the A**e advice) i may have to shoot the thing soon JOKE.

Symon
I am having the same problem can you suggest a good make and model of the latest gun and one of the most effective.