Old 28-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Andy

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk wrote:
Hi All.
We have been offered a 2' (approx) Sturgeon as it's outgrown current
owners pond - We have plenty of room in our pond about 8' x 5' (approx)
currently with 6 x 8" - 10" koi, a couple of small tench and a couple of
small rudd + assorted "tiddles" mostly rudd offspring I would guess.

Anyway, Space permitting, will they all live happilly together? The
sturgeon is currently in with small koi and the current owner says they
feed on assorted "crap" at the bottom of the pond.

Is there any specific care needed for these fish?

I came across this site recently...

http://www.sturgeon-web.co.uk/

--
Andy