Old 28-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Steveo

mightyslow mightyjoe.comcast.net wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:59:29 GMT, "Noozer" wrote:

There are a few areas where the grass is taking over and I'd like to
find a way to spray out the grass without killing the other plants
filling in. I've pretty much pulled all that I can, but some of it is
difficult to get and and I always miss some.

Can someone suggest a spray that will kill grass only? Also wondering
what other types of plants I should avoid spraying with this chemical.

Thanks!

Try Ornamec 170 Grass herbicide.
I bought mine he

http://www.wildseedfarms.com/ornamec.htm

I'd test it on a small area first.

"We only recommend the use of this product to control grass which invades
your wildflowers; any other applications are at the users own risk."