Old 28-04-2005, 02:16 PM
Susan Erickson

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:25:06 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

Bob,
I think you misread the labels -- confused 2 and 3 perhaps?

Joern,
2 is a Paph -- its mottled leaves look very much like those of my Paphs. I
have no clue about the others.
Joanna

The two with canes and blooms are Dendrobium hybrids and that is
probably as close as you will get. Many crosses will be similar
when they bloom. These two would like quite a bright light.

The two fans and mottled leaves are indeed a paph. When you
bloom it we may or may not be able to help with more information.
It would like to have the leaves in less light than the Den. The
mottled leaves suggest a shady forest floor or an area of broken
shade.
SuE