Old 28-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Kay

In article , vanda lee vanda.lee.1
writes

Emm18 Wrote:
How about if you get a dog and send the dog after them before they do
anything!!Might look like fun!hehe

An elephant might be better judging by the size of what the cat leaves
behind

Firstly
a) you are posting this to the uk.rec.gardening newsgroup. We have
answered this question many dozens of times, and have a FAQ on it.
Please do a search on previous threads.

b) please when any of you on gardenbanter contribute to this newsgroup,
could you do so as part of the thread you are replying to and not start
up completely new threads. We now have three separate threads from
vanda's original posting.
--
Kay