Old 28-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Registered User

Default Cats in Garden

Could anyone tell me how to keep other peoples cats from pooing all over my lawn.
Old 28-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Registered User

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanda lee
Could anyone tell me how to keep other peoples cats from pooing all over my lawn.
How about if you get a dog and send the dog after them before they do anything!!Might look like fun!hehe
Old 28-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Registered User

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanda lee
Could anyone tell me how to keep other peoples cats from pooing all over my lawn.
try chucking to the next door.whoever keeps the cat!
Old 28-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDRIVER
try chucking to the next door.whoever keeps the cat!
I dont know whos cat it is, if I did it would be minus an owner as well
Old 28-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm18
How about if you get a dog and send the dog after them before they do anything!!Might look like fun!hehe
An elephant might be better judging by the size of what the cat leaves behind

Old 28-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Registered User

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanda lee
An elephant might be better judging by the size of what the cat leaves behind
vanda cats poo smells alot because the our new house garden grass was covered with cat poo
Old 28-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanda lee
Could anyone tell me how to keep other peoples cats from pooing all over my lawn.
Keep the grass as short as possible - as cats don't like pooing on open spaces - and only tend to do it when the grass is long. Are you sure it's a cat? (They prefer to do it in private, like behind a bush, or on gravel/newly dug soil).

Zoe
Old 28-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Mike

Kay, I never imagined you as a net nanny.

Oh well wrong again

:-((

Old 28-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Alan Holmes

"vanda lee" wrote in message

Could anyone tell me how to keep other peoples cats from pooing all over
my lawn.

Get your own cat!

--
vanda lee

Old 28-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Phil L

Mike wrote:
:: Kay, I never imagined you as a net nanny.
::
:: Oh well wrong again
::
:: :-((

I don't think anyone's being a net nanny, there's half a dozen of them all
using names like vanda lee, NCDriver, drivernigel, emm18, tan786, korrina
osborne and a few others, they are probably all the same person and they are
all connecting via Wolves college and Gardenbanter.

FWIW I don't think it's worthwhile trying to explain to them what URG is as
they all seem slightly gormless.

abuse reports fired off to GB, although I doubt if anything will get done
about it.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.