Old 28-04-2005, 07:28 PM
nambucca

"davek" wrote in message
Why do you suggest it is honey fungus?

The OP is talking about fairy rings and bare patches on lawns - honey
fungus doesn't do fairy rings, and I didn't think it caused bare
patches?
--

Thought it was honey fungus but just checked and in fact there are many
fungi which cause fairy rings.

I have already checked yahoo etc for info on fairy rings ........have
followed all the advice to no avail

If it was possible to replace that section of lawn with a flower bed i would
but its a huge area and it would look B ridiculous

Theres certainly no decaying wood under there to have triggered this so
nothing makes any sense other than i am helplessly watching my lawn being
ruined