Old 28-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Andy Pandy

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:45:33 +0000 (UTC), "Mike" wrote:

We were and ditched the pond. I feel that the problem is all down to
sunlight and not sufficient shade.

Someone will now prove me wrong and say I shouldn't have ditched the pond
;-(((

I think you have hit the nail on the head, it is certainly not
accumulated debris as I have regularly cleared the pond and this has
never happened before.

You *have* reminded me though, that our neighbours had several large
trees removed from their garden early last year and this has certainly
extended the amount of sunlight falling on the pond.

Quite where I go from here I'm not sure but I will move it before I
give it up altogether ! Thanks for the lead.

Andy