Old 28-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Jim Carlock

How's that 30-3-3 number work?

I understand it's a nitrogen-phosphorous-potassium (NPK) ratio, but does
it have anything to do with the real weight of the bag? Could there be some
other things (with carbon, hydrogen and/or other elements) and wouldn't
those other things have a weight as well?

And wouldn't it be better to use something with some extras... minerals,
proteins and such? It's been a long time since I've looked at the whole
sunshine on the leaf-chloroform process. :-)

--
Jim Carlock
Please post replies to newsgroup.

"DigitalVinyl" wrote:
Yep missed that last zero but I learned one new thing...

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
2nd year gardener
http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/royalfrazier/