Old 28-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Spider

Paul D.Smith wrote in message
t...
All,

We have a bird which looks very like a slightly dark female blackbird

which
happily eats its way through apples that we put out for our blackcap
warblers.

This seems to be a single bird which does this (or perhaps it's just the
females) and never having seem a fruit loving blackbird before we tried

long
and hard to find another bird which it might be, but with no success.

So do other readers know of such behaviour or have suggestions what this
bird might be if it's not a blackbird?

Cheers,
Paul DS.

--
Please remove the "x-" if replying to sender.

They certainly do ... and the maggots inside them! :-)
Spider