Old 29-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Pat Kiewicz

nina said:

http://dirtythoughts.ninaloca.net/sandalo3.JPG

This is a mint that has a very strong grapefruit-like smell. Bergamot
mint??

Pass...

http://dirtythoughts.ninaloca.net/greenleaf.JPG
No idea, this is some sort of woody vine.

Looks like a Hoya to me. A bit paler than my Hoya carnosa, but
very similar. Has it ever bloomed?

http://dirtythoughts.ninaloca.net/scarything.JPG

I found this under a tree next to a garage,so I snagged it and a few of
its friends. NO idea what it is.

Bryophyllum daigremontianum aka Kalanchoe daigremontiana,
maternity plant, devil's backbone, mother-of-thousands

I'm in Puerto Rico,if that helps with the IDing.

(attributed to Don Marti)