Old 29-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Kay

In article , Trevor
Appleton writes
I meant to post this when I received my 100 busy lizzy plugs three weeks
ago.

Last year I got them at the same time and planted them in 3 inch pots in
mult pupose with a little slow release (as I have done this year), and they
just sat there for weeks on end and never moved. It was well into summer
before some of them eventualy grew away healthily and spectaculalry whilst a
few just withereds up and died.

Looks like the same things happening this year. Where am I going wrong.

Maybe nowhere. I'd expect them to apparently sit still for a while until
they establish a good root system.
--
Kay